FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What services do you offer?
‘Painters and decorators’ best describes what we do and doing great work often requires that we:
- Renovations—from concept to completion
- We specialize in home renovations to kitchens, bathrooms—any room in your home. We take care of everything.
- Carpentry, plumbing, flooring (including tile, hardwood installation and re-finishing), drywall work and plastering.
- Wallpapering: removal and hanging, pre-pasted and unpasted wall coverings and borders
- Caulking: we thoroughly re-caulk homes using specialized one-part thermoplastic sealants specifically designed to perform in our varied climate
- Manage and co-ordinate entire project from start to finish
- Recommend other suppliers to assist you with your work
- Do whatever it takes to ensure that you’re happy!
Do you only do houses or do you also paint businesses, offices and showrooms?
While most of our work consists of residential repaints, we’ve done a number of large jobs for commercial interests and churches who take pride in their surroundings.
The job jar is full. Help!
Although that’s not exactly a question, it’s something that is mentioned to us all the time. Relax, whatever your situation is, we can help you plan, organize, and execute all your needs and wants professionally.
How much do you charge?
We’re happy to provide premium service at an affordable cost. Given that no two jobs are the same we provide free, written estimates during an on-site inspection by owner, Douglas VanDuzer. To arrange for a no obligation quote, please call Douglas at 905.521.1033 or e-mail us your contact information: email@example.com.
Do you fill the holes in the walls or do we have to?
We take care of everything, leave it to us!
What about moving furniture?
On every project we take care of moving and covering all furniture
I would like to have my family room painted but I can’t handle a big mess?
We thoroughly mask all necessary areas and clean the work area daily and at the end of the job.
What paints do you use and who buys them?
Clients generally trust us to recommend and buy the best paints for the job. We only use premium brands including, Benjamin Moore, Sherwin Williams, Dulux, Farrow & Ball, Para, and Pittsburg. If you have a preference, please let us know and we will be happy to use your brand of choice.
© 2020 VanDuzer Painting & Decorating Inc.